The Fabricator is a high energy, solutions oriented builder of custom signs, displays and elaborate sculptural elements. This individual will use a variety of fabrication techniques including (but not limited to) cutting, bending, welding, adhering materials to one another using an assortment of bonds and preparing the materials for the Paint department.
All of our work is schedule driven; the ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic and be able to manage time and multiple priorities effectively while working in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to find solutions through positive attitude, taking direction and flexibility is essential. Stellar capacity to focus on the task at hand and a demonstrated ability to mentor/work with others effectively will also be required.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Experience in metal (aluminum preferred) fabrication, welding and/or carpentry/high end finishes
- Degree/training in sculpture or other art medium highly desired
- Skilled with power and hand tools and able to read blueprints/shop drawings
- Strong and able bodied
- High levels of intelligence, creativity, attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Sense of humor
- Superb communication skills; both written and verbal